Proven to be more resistant and safe than any other on-top coating
Thanks to its high abrasion resistance, Dr. Schutz coatings are ideally suited for areas that are exposed to high traffic such as entrance areas or corridors.
Highest resistance to abrasion according to ISO 5470-1:1999 / ASTM D4060
Abrasion resistance in comparison after 1.000 rotations
Sources: EPH Certificate 2718538 from 12.02.2019 and FIGR- and WFK/FRT Report HO 2829/04-A
less maintenance costs
Saving costs even after renovation
Our permanent coatings make day-to-day cleaning so much easier and thus reduce energy, water and chemical consumption by over 50%.
We renovate your floors with hardly any downtime
Compared to replacing a floor, a renovation with the Dr. Schutz floor remake system can be carried out in just a few days or even hours.
Renovate sports floors
Let old sports floors shine in new splendour
With the Dr. Schutz Sport Floor System, old floors in sports halls and gymnasiums can be refreshed and completely redesigned without dirt and noise.
Child friendly and attractive designs
Even heavily frequented floors in restrooms can be hygienically protected and redesigned with a coloured or transparent floor coating.
Sealed surfaces for perfect cleanliness
Dr. Schutz permanent coatings hermetically seal the floor and the joints so that dirt and germs can no longer adhere but can simply be removed by cleaning.
Anti slip and resistant to cleaning agents and disinfectants
Thanks to a range of special additives Dr. Schutz permanent coatings meet and exceed HSE slip resistance guidelines of low risks for floors according to BS 7976-2 (SATRA Report). They are also extremely resistant to cleaning agents and disinfectants, making them easy to clean and keeping them simply beautiful.
Create your own attractive floor design
Show your colours – even on the floor
Old floors get a new look with our floor remake coatings. Choose from a wide range of colours, design options and chips to design your school floors according to your wishes.
educational floor concepts
Learning by playing with educational floor designs
Foils and templates can be used to apply creative motifs on the floor that stimulate learning, especially in primary schools and kindergartens. We offer a wide range of designs, but you can also implement your own motifs and concepts.
Renovate instead of tearing out
For every square metre of torn-out floors more than 3 kg of waste is produced, less than 10% of which can be recycled. By renovating with the Dr. Schutz floor remake system, you make a sustainable contribution to protecting the environment.
Reduce carbon dioxide emissions and protect the climate
Compared to replacing a floor, a renovation with the unique Dr. Schutz floor remake system saves over 98% in CO2 emissions. (Source: assessment 2020/06-12227 of the German Institute for Sustainability & Economics). To compensate the remaining 2% of CO2 emission and thus making our floor renovations completely carbon free, we support a regional reforestation project by PLANT MY TREE in Germany.
old linoleum floor, renovated in 3 base colours, lines and colour chips
old PVC floor, new colour design and embedding of a learning alphabet
old PVC floor, redesigned with colour and school logo
old linoleum floor with new colour scheme and design elements
“What I personally find really great is that we were able to incorporate our logo – our Karlchen – into the gym floor during the renovation, which is another special highlight for the children.”